TechNews’ online social network is entirely opt-in by our members. The accounts listed in our database are created by members of the TechNews Community.
Opinions expressed on this website and in any corresponding comments are the personal opinions of the original authors, not of TechNews Report. The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by TechNews Report or any other party.
This site is available to the public. No information you consider confidential should be posted to this site. By posting you agree to be solely responsible for the content of all information you contribute, link to, or otherwise upload to the website.
- Please don’t engage in personal attacks (on authors, other users or any individual). You will not stalk or harass another member.
- Hate speech like Racism, sexism and homophobia will not be tolerated.
- Please watch your language and respect other people’s views, beliefs and emotions. We reserve the right to remove any content that might be found extremely offensive or threatening.
- Although we acknowledge criticism of our articles and our writers, we will not allow misrepresentation. We will distinguish between constructive arguments and smear tactics.
- You must demonstrate respect for other members. If you disagree with an opinion, feel free to respectfully challenge that opinion with a posting of your own.
- No posting of another person’s or member’s personal data, such as contact details.
- Do not impersonate other members.
- TechNews reserves the right to block or remove postings or communications at any time at our sole discretion
- Unless expressly permitted, you may not publish or reproduce the content that appears on any part of this site.
- You will not upload, post, submit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements) or that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person.
- Relevancy: Please keep conversations relevant. Off-topic comments are subject to removal in order to keep the thread on track.
- Quality: We encourage you to take responsibility for the quality of the conversations in which you’re participating. Maintain intelligent discussions in the community by being respectful and considerate.
- No “trolling” — posting controversial (sometimes off-topic) messages with the intent of baiting other users to reply.
- You will not upload, post or submit anything that is obscene or contains profanity or veiled profanity or that may be hateful or offensive on racial, ethnic, sexual, stereotypical or any other grounds; is harmful, vulgar or distasteful; or is defamatory, libelous, or invades another person’s privacy or proprietary rights.
- Do not post information that encourages criminal activity of any kind, or any statements that may give rise to civil liability.
- Do not post for the sake of forum post count… your posts will be removed if we see you posting unhelpful or non-contributing messages just for points.
- Do not post the same message in multiple locations on the site.
- You will not send any bulk unsolicited advertising, promotional information, commercial email or other solicitation (including without limitation junk mail, spam, chain letters or pyramid schemes of any sort) to any person through TechNews community.
- If you post a link to another site, please provide a brief explanation of where the link goes as a courtesy to other users.
- Comments with self-promotional links are not allowed. Such links are permitted on your Community profile page.
- You will not upload, post or submit or otherwise make available any content that contains links to web sites with objectionable content.
- You will not upload, post or submit anything that contains viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, or other computer software or programs designed to interrupt another person’s enjoyment of TechNews community.
Rather than responding in kind when other members violate the rules, we ask that you instead report that objectionable content by clicking the “Report Abuse” button visible on every comment.
If any member violates any of the above rules, we reserve the right to ban that individual from further participation in TechNews Community.
If you feel further consideration is merited, email community @ technewsrprt.com.